If you’re heading for the open road this winter, and you know that road is coated in snow and ice, then it’s wise to toss on tires that can handle the adverse conditions. After all, with standard …Read More
Our Auto Repair History
Urban Autocare is a culmination of best auto repair business practices, design elements and award winning customer care. After the acquisition of Autotailor, which had been serving the Uptown and City Park West neighborhoods at a high level for over 21 years, owner Brian Sump and his talented team ushered in a new brand with a fresh new look and did so while retaining the key elements that Autotailor customers loved most. We’re also ecstatic to provide premier mechanic services for our neighbors in Park Hill, Washington Park, and Downtown — we love Denver!
Brian has an outstanding track record in the car service industry, starting with Avalon Motorsports, a German import specialty repair and service shop in Denver that has been named among the Top 10 in America as well as Klasse Auto Rentals, a high-end auto rental company, also in Denver. His love for the growing 17th Ave community and the loyalty of its residents drew Brian in and it is the same commitment to improving Denver’s historic districts and offering a unique outlook on customer care that will make Urban Autocare an auto repair industry leader and neighborhood friend for many years to come.
Today, we’ve kept up with the times by ensuring that our mechanic services are environmentally friendly. We strive to keep from filling landfills with waste by recycling parts and components, as well as oil. We’ve also made efforts to go paperless when possible.
Contact us online today to schedule an appointment.
Our Code of Ethics
When you visit Urban Autocare, you can rest assured that you will be taken care of. As a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), we adhere to a strict code of ethics:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.